The Brow Technicians - Eye Brow Designer KitTanned (light)
Australia’s Fastest Selling Eyebrow Designer Kit.
Containing everything you need to create the perfect set of symmetrical eyebrows.
With three different stencils to choose from you are guaranteed to find a shape best suited to you.
Fill through your stencil using the angled brush and eyebrow powder (with two powders to choose from this ensures you find your perfect colour match).
Using the dual ended eyebrow crayon, outline and define your shape by creating hair-like strokes.
Using the compact concealer, carve out your eyebrows by cleaning up around the edges to give you that brow lift.
To complete the look, make your arches pop by highlighting your brow bones.
Take this portable kit with you anywhere.
Whats in the Kit?
- Three Eyebrow Stencils – Find a shape best suited to you
- Two Brow Powders – Find your perfect colour match
- Angled Crayon – MUST-HAVE. The perfect for a quick-brow-go-to if you’re in a rush. Waterproof, smudge proof, long lasting
- Concealer – Carve around your brows by removing any smudges to give you that brow lift and high arches
- Highlighter – This shimmery champagne highlighter is a FAVOURITE! For your brow bones and cheek bones to.
- Brushes – Eyebrow powder and concealer brushes included
- Mirror – Do your brows anytime, anywhere. Convenient and portable
- Blend both brow colours for the perfect colour match.
- Use the highlighter to highlight your cheekbones or any other high points on your face.
- You can also use this to highlight the inner corner of your eyes.
- The eyebrow powders are also great for eyeshadows.
Tanned: Suitable For Blonde/Light Mousy Brown Hair
(Includes Taupe Crayon)
How to Use
How To Use The Eyebrow Designer Kit:
- There are three stencils inside the kit. Select your desired shape best suited to you. Hold your stencil securely in place with two fingers. Pickup your angled brush, tap into your brow powder (there are two powders to choose from we recommend starting with the lighter shade first to see which you prefer) now fill through your stencil from start to finish. Build up your brows until you no longer need the stencil as a guide. Using the same stencil repeat on the opposite eyebrow.
- Using your angled crayon for the front of your brows use the fine tip to create hairlike strokes. Begin this at the base of the front of your brow, press the tip down and flick up in the direction of your hair’s natural growth. Continue with this technique in sparse areas. Always continue to use the spoolie on the opposite end to blend the product.
- Now remove any smudges by carving out your brows. This step gives you a nice clean, defined arch. Pickup your concealer brush, dip into your concealer and start by creating a line directly underneath at the front of your brows, do this all the way until you reach the end of your tails. Now, using one of your own blending brushes, in a circular motion blend the concealer into your skin until it matches your skin tone.
- To finish off your brows make your arches POP by using our Shimmery Champagne Highlighter. Using one of your own makeup brushes, highlight your brow bones. This product is extremely pigmented so you don’t need much.