The Brow Technicians - Eyebrow Crayon - Dark Chocolate
The Dual Ended Crayon ensures a seamless application due to its ‘creamy’ texture. Apply this product with minimal pressure followed by using the spoolie on the opposite end to buff out and move the product around to ensure a softer more ‘powdery’ affect. For a more ‘fluffy’ set of brows, pair this product with our ‘brow proof’ super hold brow glue. First, set your hairs in place with the brow glue then, using the angled tip, create hair-like strokes throughout your brows.
- Water Proof
- Smudge Proof
- Long Lasting / All Day Wear
- Cruelty Free
- Rose Gold Detailing
- Dark Chocolate: Suitable For Dark Hair
How to Use
Begin by twisting only a small amount of product (about 2–3 millimeters) This allows for total control of the crayon and prevents any breakage of the product. The Brow Technicians products are highly pigmented so minimal pressure is required.
- Comb your hairs into place. Start by defining your brow shape. Using the flat edge of the pencil outline the bottom of your brow. Start 2mm across so you don’t good too heavy in the front. Create the outline until you reach the tail. Then using the same flat edge starting 2mm across outline the top of your brow from arch to tail.
- Using the spoolie on the opposite end to ‘buff’ and ‘comb’ in the direction of your brow to soften the outlines.
- Comb your hairs into place and fill in the brow from arch to tail. Soften the product using the spoolie as required.
- For the front of your brows using the fine tip, create hairlike strokes. Begin this at the base of the front of your brow, press the tip down and flick up in the direction of your hair’s natural growth. Continue with this technique in sparse areas. Always continue to use the spoolie on the opposite end to blend the product.